The Coronavirus Restart Grants are available from 01 April 2021.
The Coronavirus Restart Grant scheme supports businesses in the non-essential retail, hospitality, leisure, personal care, and accommodation sectors in reopening safely with a one-off grant . Eligible businesses in the non-essential sector may be entitled to a one-off cash grant of up to £6,000 from their local council.
Your business may be eligible if it is:
- Based in England
- In the non-essential retail, hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care or gym sectors
- Trading on 01 April 2021
You cannot get funding if your business:
- In administration, insolvent or has been struck off by Companies House register
- Has exceeded the permitted subsidy allowance
Eligible businesses will be paid:
- A one-off grant of up to £6,000 in the non-essential retail sector
- A one-off grant of up to £18,000 in the hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care and gym sectors
Visit your local council’s website to find out how to apply:
Knowing how to take control of your business finances to maximise profits can be difficult, especially with the current climate. Knowing the common mistakes to avoid can be difficult and can leave you feeling unsure.
This article is copyright © 2023