The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS), otherwise known as the Furlough scheme, is coming to an end on 30 September 2021.
For claims relating to August and September 2021, the Government will pay 60% of furloughed employees’ wages, capped at £1,875 – employers are required to contribute 20%. Claim for furlough days in September 2021 must be submitted by 14 October 2021.
To make a claim, you will need:
- To be registered for PAYE online
- Your UK bank account number and sort code
- Billing address on your back account
- Employer PAYE scheme reference number
- Number of employees being furloughed
- Each employees’ National Insurance Number
- Start and end date of the claim
- Full amounts of employee wages you’re claiming for
- Phone number
- Contact name
If you have any questions regarding Furlough, we have Payroll Specialists on hand to offer expert advice and guidance. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01992 714010 or email@example.com.
Knowing how to take control of your business finances to maximise profits can be difficult, especially with the current climate. Knowing the common mistakes to avoid can be difficult and can leave you feeling unsure.
This article is copyright © 2023