The UK will be entering the second stage of its easing of Coronavirus restrictions, with new rules coming into effect on Monday 12 April 2021. From this date, more businesses will be able to open and 6 people or 2 households will be able to meet outside.
Other changes include:
- All shops will be allowed to open
- Hairdressers and beauty salons can open
- Restaurants and pubs will be allowed to serve food and alcohol to customers sitting outside
- Gyms, spas, zoos, theme parks, libraries and community centre can reopen
- Members of the same household can take a holiday in England
- Weddings can be attended by 15 people
- Funerals can be attended by 30 people – 15 people at the wake
- Care home visitors will increase 2-per resident
New rules are scheduled to come into effect from 17 May – we will provide more information on this as it is confirmed.
Knowing how to take control of your business finances to maximise profits can be difficult, especially with the current climate. Knowing the common mistakes to avoid can be difficult and can leave you feeling unsure.
This article is copyright © 2023