Help Musicians is offering financial support of up to £5,000 towards the cost of touring where it is possible to help clear the impact it would have on further developing your career.
To apply, you must:
- Be aged over 18
- Be a UK resident
- Already have an active career and be able to clearly demonstrate work to date
- Have control over one or more aspects of your career
- Be in financial need and without significant backing (not receiving financial backing from record label/publisher/private investor and not have over £16,000 in savings)
- Deliver your supported activities within 12 months of accepting the grant (your activity should not start any earlier than 3 months from the submission of your application)
- Up to £5,000 in financial support towards touring and live activities
- 1-1 business advice sessions tailored to your needs and delivered by music industry professionals
- 1-1 health consultation with British Association for Performing Arts Medicine (BAPAM) professionals
To make an application, follow the link here!
The Entertainment Sector can be a confusing area of work – especially if it is your full-time career. Knowing how to take control of your time and money while still adhering to HMRC rules can be a tedious task.
This article is copyright © 2023